Coldwell Banker Bain’s SummerStage 2019
2019 Lineup Coming Soon!
Interested in being a sponsor? email firstname.lastname@example.org
Set in Duvall’s scenic riverside McCormick Park, our outdoor summer concert series offers six free evenings of entertainment with an eclectic array of outstanding performances. Dance through the long summer evenings by the river, or just sit and relax and let the music and natural setting wash over you. Back by popular demand are the Beer & Wine Garden hosted by the Rotary Club of Duvall and food trucks each week. See you at the park! Directions to park
- Concerts take place on Wednesdays from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Patrons are encouraged to bring blankets, chairs, and picnic food.
- Food trucks open at 5:30 p.m., Rotary Beer & Wine Garden at 6:00 p.m.
- Water is available at the information booth. Nonalcoholic beverages are sold by food trucks.
- A shuttle runs between 6-7 p.m. from the McCormick Park entrance arch in the parking lot to the seating area in the park for those who need assistance. Call 425-788-1185 in advance to make arrangements.
- Only authorized production vehicles are allowed in the park.
- Dogs must be on a leash.
Thank you to Coldwell Banker Bain for ongoing financial support!
Thanks to our generous sponsors in 2018:
Check out our past performances!