SummerStage 2022 presented by RE/MAX Northwest
We are so jazzed to be back to a full six-week schedule of mind-blowingly talented musicians this summer!
SummerStage will begin on Wednesday, July 13th through August 17th. We are planning on Rotary Club of Duvall‘s Beer & Wine Garden, food trucks, and the Duvall Advanced Family Eyecare Mobility Golf Cart.
Set in Duvall’s scenic riverside McCormick Park, our outdoor summer concert series offers four free evenings of entertainment with an eclectic array of outstanding performances. Dance through the long summer evenings by the river, or just sit and relax and let the music and natural setting wash over you. See you in the park!
- Concerts take place on Wednesdays from 7:00p.m. to 8:30p.m.
- Patrons are encouraged to bring blankets, chairs, and picnic food.
- Water is available at the information booth.
- Only authorized production vehicles are allowed in the park.
- Dogs must be on a leash.
- The Mobility Golf Cart sponsored by Duvall Advanced Family Eyecare will circulate from the parking lot to the park between 6:00p.m.-7:00p.m. for those who are unable to walk. Just wait at the park entrance sign!
There are no upcoming events at this time
Our sponsors make SummerStage possible!
Check out our past performances!